I was pleasantly surprised to be nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Liz at Despite Pain. com. Thank you so much, Liz! The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who they believe inspire positivity and creativity.
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules are:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List these rules.
3. Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
4. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
5. Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award.
6. Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
Questions From Liz
- What would you call your autobiography? Freedom From The Guilt Trip
2. You’re in need of a snack – savoury or sweet? sweet
3. Which actor should play you in a movie based on your life? Anne Hathaway (Princess Diaries)
4. Marmite – love it or hate it? I’ve never tried it.
5. What’s your favourite television show at the moment? I’ve been watching old episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
6. If you could name the year 2020 after a song, which would it be? Let It Rain by Crowder.
7. If you could send one thing on a one-way trip into space, what would it be? Fibromyalgia
8. Is there a fashion or style you ever followed and wish you hadn’t? I don’t follow fashion.
9. Have you learned a new skill in 2020? How to do a Zoom call!
10. Which quote would you want to be famous for making?
11. And finally, what’s your favourite post you’ve written on your blog? Five Ways To Tap Into Your Right Brain To Relieve Stress:
I Nominate These Lovely People for The Sunshine Award
Liz from Despite Pain. You belong in my list, Liz!
Sam from My Medical Musings I just had to re-nominate you!
Caz from Invisibly Me. I just had to re-nominate you as well!
Barbara at Catch Your Breath 60
Emma at Not Just Tired Blog
Julie at Me/CFS Self Help Guru blog. Her Facebook page is full of nature images and inspiring quotes, as well.
Terri at Reclaiming Hope Wellness Blog.
Next, Questions For My Nominees
- What is your favorite stress-relieving activity?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. What is your favorite way to get your daily water intake in?
4. What is your favorite quote?
5. What have you read lately that you’d recommend to others?
6. What are your favorite hobbies?
7. What kind of movies do you enjoy?
8. Share a favorite cartoon or joke.
9. Do you have a green thumb? (Do you like to grow plants?)
10. Are you on a special diet?
11. Do you live alone or with someone else?
It was so nice to have something fun to think about for this post. Thanks again, Liz, for nominating me!
Subscribe below for the bimonthly newsletter plus access to subscriber-only freebies. You may unsubscribe at any time, but I’d be thrilled if you stuck around.
Till next time, stay safe! Kathy