This is a collection of Easter fun ideas and freebies to help you enjoy this holiday without overwhelming your body and mind. As a reminder, please do yourself a favor and keep all your holiday preparations easy and simple.
My Keep-It-Super-Simple Tips For Any Holiday
- Keep your menu easy to create. Take advantage of pre-made bakery items!
- Enlist help for any decorating or cooking task.
- If you have to be in the kitchen for a while, use a stool to conserve energy.
- Use disposable plates and silverware if you do not have a dishwasher or people willing and able to do the dishes. (:
- Remember to pace your activities.
- Stay hydrated!
- Enjoy yourself!
Coloring and Activity Page Easter Fun
First is a collection of free coloring pages: Crayola Easter Coloring and Activity pages
I cannot wait until my grandbaby is old enough to do these things with her!!
Easter Related Movies & Books
Some of these books you can find being read aloud on YouTube!
Traditional Easter Fun
My favorite Easter activity is coloring and decorating hard boiled eggs. This is so much fun with kids and teens. This was our one activity to enjoy every Easter. Hiding Easter baskets and eggs around the house for my children to find was also so much fun.
If you attend Easter egg hunts in your community, remember your masks and hand sanitizer. Be safe!
I hope you all have an enjoyable, restful weekend! Till next time, Kathy
P.S.: If you would like to know who Jesus was and why he died on a cross, check out this page: https://www.upbeatliving.net/god-loves-you/
Subscribe below for the bimonthly newsletter plus access to subscriber-only freebies. You may unsubscribe at any time, but I’d be thrilled if you stuck around.